Welcome to the Balkans
Balkans travel is unique, unlike traveling anywhere else in the world. It’s full of contradictions. Its history is both triumphant and tragic, long and recent. The Balkans have a long and rich history that encompasses several empires.
Good to know
- The Balkans refer to the countries of Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania (Danube), Serbia and Slovenia
- No Visa is needed to enter Albania for most EU countries, USA, UK
- Albania has a combination of a Mediterranean climate and a Continental climate, with four distinct seasons
- Language is Albanian, Ind-European family of languages but unlike other languages of the same family, it does not have any sister language
- Italian and English are commonly spoken by the locals
- Albania has 362 Km of coastline, 4 islands, highest peak is Mount Korabi 2764 m, largest lake is Shkodra 530 km2 and longest river is Drini 335 km
Top Day Tours
Top Tours in Albania
Albania in detail
Getting to Albania
The Accursed Mountains (AL)
Komani Lake (AL)
Request a quote! Questions?
Good to know
When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.