How do I book and pay for the tours?
The payment can be done by card, bank transfer or PayPal. You’ll need to pay 30% to reserve your place, and then the other 70% can be paid in cash at the end of the tour. Once the payment is accepted and processed, you will receive a confirmation email from us containing all details about the tour. Please note that it could take up to 24 hours until the confirmation email is sent out. In the event that you did not receive this email within 24 hours, please call us as soon as possible.
How do I know that the tour I chose is booked?
The order confirmation will be sent out to your email address within 24 hours after booking the service. If you did not receive your confirmation message, please check your spam or junk or bulk folders of your email account and if you still don’t have it please call us as soon as possible.
What does the price of the tours include?
Will meals be included?
We believe that when one travels, a high level of flexibility is essential. By having meals, at a specific time, we are forced to arrange our entire schedule around these hours. Private tours offer you the opportunity to spend more time than planned at some sights, change the itinerary or go to a restaurant that you find most interesting. We will always suggest our best options and help you to choose as a local.
Do you offer insurance?
Generally we do not offer and insurance. We highly advise that upon the start of your tour, you and all members of your party should have comprehensive travel insurance that is adequate for your needs.
After request we can help to purchase travel insurance besides the one provided along with the transportation vehicle.
Do you find the answers in the Faq session ?